Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harvard medical(undergraduate) school?

I am Bangladeshi.I am 17.I got GPA 5 .I am gonna take SAT and IELTS tests and hope to do excelent.I was elected class officer in my junior years several times. i was a member of cultural club, drama club, debate club, decoration club.I started music when I was 5 and still doing. I learned painting. and I am quite good at it. my teachers say I am very good. my teachers really adore my singing and i was always in lead of it.I sing in the church choir since i was a kid.I did numerous programs in school college,in church and I did national shows. i used to go to sunday school and now a member of youth club of our church.in Bangladesh we have housemaid and it's common here) AND i used to teach them as they were illiterate. i taught 5 of my housemaids and they all now know how to read and write simple sentences.does that count as volunteering? I know classical dancing. I learned it for 3 years. I play Badminton and Basketball. i am fluent in English. All my teachers like me. so recommendation letter is not gonna be a problem. i don't have any criminal records.Do i have the qualifications and if yes then will they still gonna reject me just because i didn't studied in US or Canada?I have 4 years of Biology laboratory experience,4 years physics lab, 4years Math lab, and 3 years of inorganic and 1 year organic chemistry lab experience. I studied calculus for 1 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment