Monday, July 18, 2011

Spiritually speaking, do you know how the laws of manifestation work?

I just have to share my amazing testimony, you thank God/Life/the Universe whatever you believe in advance for providing whatever you need, and then wait, it will appear! I sent out just a couple of days ago I needed a fan, on the way home today I took a few side streets, just to see what anyone was throwing away, not the streets I usually check, and only went a few blocks out of my way, there was a fan, and a vacuum cleaner. I had found a plug and almost threw it I thought better keep it might need it for something, well the fan needed a new plug, and that plug was the one it needed, so not only do I have a new fan, but also a vacuum cleaner that works! I did this once for a lawn mower, it took years for that to manifest, but sure enough one day I was driving my van and a guy was putting a craftsman mower out to the curb with a sign "free". It worked great for 5 years! I think it is so neat the way it works! Just send out the thoughts, and know it will manifest, and wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment