Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do you think getting a Tiffany engagement ring is that special?

I love Tiffany's but I also realize that most of their prices are just marked up because of the brand name attached to it. I would much rather receive a ring from somewhere else because that means you have many more choices. For me personally I would care more about if the ring was 'my style' You can get a much bigger stone, and have many more choices than what you would have at Tiffany's. I say shop around. She is going to be so happy just to be engaged I am sure she won't care that it's not from Tiffany's. Be practical about your budget when it comes to choosing her ring. Can you afford a Tiffany's ring? Without going into debt? If you can & you know she loves Tiffany's & has always wanted her engagement ring from there then go for it. But if none of those things apply then I say keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment