Monday, July 18, 2011

Me and my boyfriend broke up should I...?

Okay we broke up about maybe 6days ago? I want him back so bad... I texted him 2 days ago and said "hey can I ask you something" and he said "what" and I said "will you please talk to me atleast as friends" and he never texted back. So yesterday night my friend told me that he asked her "who should I date" and she told him to for some Tiffany girl:(! So I texted him and said" I see you moved on quickly....and I hope your making the right choice dating her" and he said "who the **** am I dating? Huh noone!" an I said "Tiffany?" and he said "she's really sexy but me and her are just friends" what do I do? And i wanna text him but I don't know what to say.. I really like him. We were together for along time.. :( please answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment