Monday, July 18, 2011

What Is The Meaning of This Dream?

I dreamed I was taking a tray of food to the cafeteria. It was not yet open for dining and there was a religious group having a meeting. They were driving out demons from people. It was a like an altar call but people were going up to the leaders to have an exorcism. Guys were running to and fro yelling crazy things which I understood to be a manifestation of the demons anger at being forced to leave the human host. Then, at the left side of the room, all the exorcised participants were running in a big circle in lockstep. The understanding was that if you wanted to participate just join in. I jumped in line and found myself in a room with two other men and a woman who was the spiritual leader. She started asking these men questions concerning what their problems were. She did not speak to me. I waited patiently in silence for my turn. Oddly., I was cling to her. She seemed to tolerate this but otherwise ignored me. Then we left for another room. She helped these men and healed them but totally ignored me. I was very frustrated, so I confronted her by asking " why won't you help me". She lifted up her shirt and showed me scars on her chest and shoulder. She said, " because you tried to kill me". I didn't know what she was talking about and I freaked out. Then I said " will you forgive me". She said "no, you are beyond help". Then I woke. One of my top 10 freakiest dreams of all time. What's it mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment