Saturday, July 16, 2011

My brother is so stupid and retarded even though he is just 1 year younger. Gonna beat him up later at night?

Guys. its so irritating why a difference of 1 year is so much. My 13 year old brother (3 more days to his birthday) is so dam freaking retarded. Today, i overslept for my National Day parade which would last from morning until night. so i had to come up with an excuse, plus, i somehow intended to skip it already. then, he knew about it. My junior in CCA in school, which is also my brother's age type, 13, called him. and my brother said "He Skipped NDP" so dam freaking retarded. i all already told him this is an excuse about the sore throat thing. then, he still told my junior that i skipped. and, my brother hairstyle, is so nerdish. the hair is very short, but the fringe, is made up of alot of hair clump to the front, then there is a straight scissors cut straight. so, no fringe . plus, the front looks like ****. like a retarded and nerd. Then, His voice. even though i am 1 year elder, and had broken my voice, he is still so dam GAY in the voice. That is natural, but i am just saying how it will NOT piss me off if he did not had been so GAY and childish. so that, had became something to add to my anger. and he did many stupid things. Tonight, i will wait for him to sleep, then shift him aside, then pretent to be pushing him to his bed. but i will actually be kicking his face and stomach. SO DAM FREAKING ANOYING. anyone have better suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment