Monday, July 18, 2011

What kind of scholarships are available for me?

I just got my ACT scores in, I got a composite score of 32. 30 on English, 34 on Mathematics, 33 on Critical Reading, 30 on Science, and a 28 on combined English and Writing (8 on my essay). For some reason my SAT was much lower, 1780. 670 Math, 520 Writing, 590 Critical Reading. I think it may have been because I answered too many questions, since you're penalized for wrong answers, but still, I wouldn't expect that big of a difference. I'm heading into my senior year of high school, my GPA is 3.91, and I'm also the president of National Honor Society at my school. I'm just wondering if I'll be able to get any scholarships with this stuff. I don't know if this will make a difference, but I'm also looking at playing collegiate golf. Since most schools don't really give scholarships for golf, it would be nice if I could get some based on my academics.

No comments:

Post a Comment