Saturday, July 9, 2011

First of all me and hannah and amelia and miriro and helenw ere happy together hanging round in schol e.c.t un?

first of all me and hannah and amelia and miriro and helenw ere happy together hanging round in schol e.c.t untilll somegirl called tiffany came into r friendship and made hannah sit eith her at breaks.. and she also made miriro hannah to sit with her.. she dont want me or helen to hang with them so she bacicaly has took them away from me. amelia likes hannah and tiffany and miriro but she also likes me and helen.. she doesnt know who to be with like hang witrh. i said to everyone even tiffany WHY DONT WE ALL JUSST BE TOGETHER AND GET ALONG!! buut unfortuantly tiffany likes drama and stuff so noone agreed only amelia and me.. amelia doesnt know who to be with? what should she do? were 13

No comments:

Post a Comment