Monday, July 11, 2011

I want to move in with a foster family what should i do?

I am going to be straight and don't tell me im being selfish here i can't continue living with my parents they don't let me talk they don't let me say what's on my mind and when i say to stop shouting screaming or hitting me or my sis they scream at me saying: i have the right to do what ever i want SHUT UP! they would never accept me for who i really am i'm atheist they don't know i'm atheist btw) and there muslim i hid my guitar in the shed because they don't want me playing any musical instruments i can't even have a bloody facebook without them checking constantly over my private stuff i know this sounds like im having teen problems and it's just a phase but those are just minors the REAL problem is that i can't live like this anymore I can't spend one day without being constantly yelled at or hit for little things agaisnt a religion that i no longer follow(they don't know i'm atheist),my father almost ruined my life by making me move in algeria (i HATE IT THERE) and not only that but my studies were going to get screwed if it wasn't for the manifestations while i was there i told him that i wasn't happy there and i didn't like it He yelled at me hit me and told me to shut the hell up! my parents are really short tempered and get mad for me talking back a sentence when i'm angry or if i left a sock on the floor i've been thinking of suicide for the last 3 months they kicked out my brother for having a girlfriend ffs if i didn't keep my mouth shut i would probably be in algeria rotting so all i'm asking is how should i get rid of this avoid suicide and live happy cuz i already tried to talk with them and it didn't work they just added outrageous rules and yelled at me to cut my hair ( they do that whenever there pissed) damned ignorants i want to live with other people be myself for a change be happy being able to go out with my friends for more then an hour and finally having time to spend with my girlfriend (i'm only 14 tbh)

No comments:

Post a Comment